Prilemnia-Lane

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

Port Macquarie free online dating - Girl next door just looking for a normal guy to have fun with

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Adelaide
Invité

MessageSujet: Port Macquarie free online dating - Girl next door just looking for a normal guy to have fun with   Sam 23 Juil - 18:55

Coffs Harbour dating - Nobody has to know My name is Iliana GATLIN
I am looking for a MAN that is honest, responsible, loving, romantic, and all the other things a good man should be. Hopefully one man can change my views on what you all are looking for in a woman these days. I am not here for booty calls or friends with benefits, so please if that's all you are looking for then we would not be a good match. i havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site hope to hear for you, if you are out there :D singles in Albury-Wodonga free online dating Townsville-Thuringowa online dating Dubbo online dating Hervey Bay free online dating Bendigo online dating I've been single for sometime so I'm not all that good w/ whatever you say to men. At this point someone ice, normal, TALL, outgoing, fun, smart, family guy, good looking, have all there teeth, and a gentlemen would be fine. I guess I'm just looking for a good old fashion guy. I'm not sure they still exist, but we'll see! i very chill. i need some good dick. that's why i'm on here. lol. i'm very spontaneous and i a live life on the edge at most times. not ooking to settle down right now just have some fun and get off. I recently broke up with my boyfriend and the one thing I hated most about him was that he lied. I've talked to guys on here and they usually lie to impress me and I don't want a guy like that. I want someone who is hones.t Is that way too much to hope for? I am a fun loving down to earth daddy's little girl . I graduated college but still live it up in the real world. Enjoy going to the beach during the days and dancing in the clubs at night. Looking for a guy to taint me. I am a easy going person that loves to have fun and loves to laugh. I am looking for a serious relationship. I don't have the time or patience for any games. If you are looking for a one night stand you are wasteing your time here. Hello fellas out there here you have a very cute female looking for BOOTY CALLS. I enjoy smoking and drinking having grown up fun if you are interested holla back.you must be mobile and willing to come to my place...
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Port Macquarie free online dating - Girl next door just looking for a normal guy to have fun with
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1